The committee have slowly been chipping away at improving the website and are still keen to hear your feedback.
Submit your feedback here:
Here's what we've been up to so far:
- Members Section
- Downloads page – This functional page has handy information for members including training plan tips if you’re leading a session, committee meeting minutes, safety documents and more.
- Incident Report Form link – This menu heading links to a Google form that anyone can access in order to report incidents, hazards or near misses when training with AFC.
- Members Login page – This has been updated with AFC member benefits. Check them out and see how you can make the most of your AFC membership.
- AFC Events page – There is now a link on this page to take you to Member Events. Some events are visible to everyone, but to see all the events you’ll have to login to the website.
- Training Section
- Lake Training page – This page has been updated with a link to the Lake Induction Completion form and Depth Training document.
- Roster page – Check the Roster for who is running trainings, inductions and rigs each week and to plan ahead if there are any holidays interrupting the regular training schedule.
Watch this space for more useful updates and information as we continue to improve our website content and design in order to make it a better resource for members as well as general public! Don’t forget to add your feedback too: http://tiny.cc/AFCwebsite