Date(s) - 27/11/2020 - 29/11/2020
Spaces Left 0
We’re planning our annual spearfishing trip to Rangiputa! It’s going to be an amazing weekend with your friends and dive buddies from AFC. We’ll go out for a spear, fun, or photo dive, and enjoy our catch for dinner back at the bach. Phil is inviting us to his bach, which is a stunning place in the Far North.
- We want to stay at Phil’s bach and book one other bach if we are more than 8 people. Bookings are busy so we need to get this sorted soon.
- We need to organise enough boats for all of us to head out for several dives on both Saturday and Sunday
- Phil’s bach will be the place where we get together for meals and social time.
- We’ll have a ‘camp mother’ for each house who takes care of purchasing food and other necessities, and who makes sure we keep the place tidy.
- Last year’s highlights: https://aucklandfreediving.co.nz/happening/rangiputa-trip-highlights/
- Please book your spot with a non-refundable deposit of $50, so we know who wants to join and we can get all these details sorted!
Bookings now closed.
I’m looking forward to some great times!