Date(s) - 06/07/2021
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Spaces Left 4
Open to any club member who would like to make their own neck weight.
You can BYO or order food to our house. Best to eat before or after we start playing with lead shot.
Make sure you know how heavy you want your neck weight to be!
Please RSVP so we know how many people to expect and how much lead shot to buy.
YOU should bring:
– electrical tape and duct tape (colour of your choice)
– 1 backpack clip or snap‐clip
We have stuff like this from previous sessions:
– lead shot for sale (how much do you need?)
– a scale
– bike pump
– talcum powder
– a selection of bike tubes (you need 1-2 good quality mountain bike tubes, can be one from the bike shop with a puncture but not the part of the tube you want to use, and ideally should have a working valve at the top)
– plastic containers for lead
– a funnel for lead shot (the top of a plastic bottle works well)
– latex gloves
Please check out the OLD instructions here under ‘Equipment’ to give you a rough idea, we will update these with a double-walled, bike-pump-powered version: https://aucklandfreediving.co.nz/resources/downloads/
Sign up and you’ll receive the address, we’re in Beach Haven.
Bookings are closed for this event.