Date(s) - 07/09/2020
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Spaces Left 6
You must be an AFC paid member to attend this training event. Due to Level 2 restrictions, we are not currently accepting new members, but will start up inductions and new members as soon as we can safely do so.
Please note: Do NOT train and DO STAY HOME and STAY AWAY from the facility if you are symptomatic or have been around persons known to have Covid-19.
Tepids is open! Maximum 4 divers per lane and total group size must stay within current government limits. Currently, we are limited to 10 divers per session, so book now to reserve your space. In order to allow as many people to train as possible, we will be manually approving bookings, so do NOT show up for training unless you have received an email from a senior club member that says your booking has been confirmed. AFC will have oxygen and first aid kit available if required in case of an emergency.
We’re looking forward to seeing everyone back at training!
Tepids Training Restrictions @ Level 2:
- All users MUST register upon each entry at reception using the NZ COVID Tracing QR code
- Maximum 4 freedivers per lane as per FNZ guidelines
- No more than 10 persons per user group
- Signage and floor markings must be followed
- Physical distancing of 1 metre must be maintained
- All members of the group must follow instructions of facility staff at all times
- Our changing rooms will be open but we encourage customers to shower and change at home if possible
- Drinking fountains will be for bottle filling only, please ensure you bring your bottle
Bookings are closed for this event.