Date(s) - 21/05/2020
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Spaces Left 1
You must be an AFC paid member to attend this training event. Due to Level 2 restrictions, we are not currently accepting new members, but will start up inductions and new members as soon as we can safely do so.
AUT training is back in Level 2. Maximum 8 divers per session, so book now to reserve your space. In order to allow as many people to train as possible, we will be manually approving bookings, so do NOT show up for training unless you have received an email from a senior club member that says your booking has been confirmed.
We’re looking forward to seeing everyone back at training!
AUT Training Restrictions @ Level 2:
- Maximum 4 swimmers per lane
- Keep 1 meter distance (no max attempts)
- Don’t linger or socialize at poolside
- Warmups, stretching and changing to be done prior to arriving where possible
- Change room facilities would remain open for toilets and changing ONLY – no lockers or showers
- Check in and out securely on your smart phone via checkin-19.com and scan the QR code at reception (see https://checkin-19.com/how-to for more information) Session Leader to check-in with AUT
- See the following AUT Guidelines for more information: AUT Millenium User Group Procedures – Covid-19
Bookings are closed for this event.