Auckland Freediving Club membership comes with fantastic benefits:
- Train at a pool near you
- Learn from experienced divers
- Find dive buddies and connect
- Join organised spearfishing and dive trips
- Be part of the freediving community
- Achieve your best at competitions
In addition, Auckland Freediving Club full annual paid members receive discounts and benefits. Check out a few of them below.
- Assist with 1 month pool induction (2IC)
- Lead 1 month pool induction
- Lead 3 depth rigs for newer members
A great way to learn more about diving, give back to the club and help reinforce your new learnings while doing so.
In order to be eligible for club trip subsidy, trips must be:
- Open to all members of the club
- Advertised well in advance
- Have at least 6 club members in attendance
Each full annual club member attending the trip will receive up to $50 off the trip for a maximum of $500 per trip.
Full members for the entire year are entitled to a maximum of 3 subsidised events.
Membership Fee Discounts
- $25 off next year's fees if you assist (2IC) with at least one month of inductions
- $50 off next year's fees if you lead at least one month of inductions (must be 2IC first)